Welcome to 18tire.com,Guest

9.5R/17.5 High wear-resistance Truck tire for sale/Excellent performance truck tire

9.5R/17.5 High wear-resistance Truck tire for sale/Excellent performance truck tire

  • FOB Price:
  • US 0.70 - 10.00 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Order Quantity:
  • 500-10000 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Business:
  • Tyres,Truck Tyre,Agricultural Tyre,Engineering Machinery Tyre,Motorcycle Tyre
  • Address:
  • Northbound, East Section of Huanbin North Road, Beiguan District, Anyang, Henan, China (Mainland)

Product Detail

Quick Details
  • Tire Design:radial,radial Truck Tire
  • Type:solid Tire
  • Width:> 255mm,>255mm
  • Certification:iso9001,iso9001,3c,dot,ece,gcc,inmetro
  • Diameter:16" - 20"
  • Truck Model:dongfeng Foton Howo Jiefang
  • Place Of Origin:hen,henan China (mainland) China (mainland)
  • Brand Name:oem Or Huaen,huaen
  • Model Number:9.5r/17.5
  • Tyre:solid Tyre Truck Tire
  • Material:natural Rubber Truck Tire
  • Market:over 60 Countries
  • Sale:wholesaler

People who shopped for this item also looked at

  • Type
  • Truck Model
  • Tire Design
  • Price
  • Place Of Origin
  • Min Order
  • Certification
  • Width
  • Oem No.
  • Diameter
9.5R/17.5 High wear-resistance Truck tire for sale/Excellent performance truck tire Product Description
SizePRSpd

Tread

depth(mm)

Load Index

Load Capacity(kg)

S/D

Section width(mm)

Over

Diameter(mm)

9.5R17.516L15.00

132/130

2000/1900240842

 

 

Available size:                                               

RADIAL TRUCK TYRE
12.00R24-20PR13R22.5-18PR205/75R17.5295/80R22.5-16PR
12.00R20-18PR12R22.5-18PR225/75R17.5315/80R22.5-18/20PR
11.00R22-18PR11R22.5-16PR245/70R17.5385/65R22.5-20PR
11.00R20-18PR10R22.5-16215/75R17.5255/70R22.5-16 TL
10.00R20-18PR9R22.5-16235/75R17.5275/70R22.5-18 TL
9.00R20-16PR8R22.5-16PR225/70R19.5275/80R22.5-16
9.00R20-16PR11R24.5-16PR265/70R19.5315/60R22.5-20 TL 
8.25R20-16PR11R24.5-16PR285/70R19.5315/70R22.5-18 TL 
8.25R20-16PR12R24.5-18 TL 285/75R24.5-14315/70R22.5-18 TL 
8.25R16-16PR295/75R22.5-16PR385/55R22.5-20295/60R22.5-18 TL 
7.00R16-14PR295/75R22.5-16PR385/65R22.5-20295/75R22.5-14
7.50R16-16/14PR285/75R24.5-16PR425/65R22.5-20 TL445/45R19.5-22 TL 
8.25R15-18     TT285/75R24.5-16PR435/50R19.5-20 TL 445/65R22.5-20 TL
10.00R15-18   TT295/80R22.5-16PR435/50R19.5-20 TL 445/65R22.5-20 

 

Quantity Certificate:                                     

ISO9001, 3C, DOT, ECE.GCC, INMETRO, BIS 

Cooperation terms:                                            

 

Payment term:30% prepaid and the other 70% against B/L copy  or by 100% irrevocable  L/C at sight.

 

Quality:Manufacturer standard with warranty.

 

Delivery term: Within 15-25 days after receipt of 30% prepaid.

 

Order quality:Min.1*40'HQ.

 

 

All Steel Radial Truck Tyre Features:                       

 

 1.Excellent durability and heat generation

2.Excellent abrasion resistance and preventing eccentric wear ability

3.Good braking

4.Suitable for driving

 

Our Factory & Working Environments:                          

 

Anyang Huaen Materials Co,.Ltd is a professional tyre supplier with ECE, DOT and ISO9001 quality certification. We have a wide product range including motorcycle and electric bicycle tyres, truck tyres, agricultural vehicle tyres and heavy equipment tyres, etc.

Our Packing:                                                  

 

 

Our Market:                                                   

 

 

 

Asia: 

Iran,Afghanistan, Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines,Japan,Taiwan,Russian

Europe:

Sweden,Finland,Belgium,Ukraine, France, Greece, Spain, United Kingdom, Portugal,Italy, Germany, Russian

Africa: 

South Africa, Tanzania, Sudan, Zambia,Nigeria,Egypt, Libya, Algeria,North Ame

 North America:

USA,Canada

South America: 

Mexico, Nonduras, Venezuela,Brazil,Peru, Chile, Boivia, Argentina

Australia:

New-Zealand

 

Contact us: 

 

 

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Company Details
company proudcts