Welcome to 18tire.com,Guest

315/70R22.5 Exported excellent drainage performance nature rubber truck tire with radial truck tire for sale

315/70R22.5 Exported excellent drainage performance nature rubber truck tire with radial truck tire for sale

  • FOB Price:
  • US 50.00 - 200.00 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Order Quantity:
  • 100-10000 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Business:
  • Tyres,Truck Tyre,Agricultural Tyre,Engineering Machinery Tyre,Motorcycle Tyre
  • Address:
  • Northbound, East Section of Huanbin North Road, Beiguan District, Anyang, Henan, China (Mainland)

Product Detail

Quick Details
  • Tire Design:radial
  • Type:inner Tube
  • Width:> 255mm,>255mm
  • Certification:dot Ece Ccc Iso9001 Gcc,iso9001 Gcc Dot Ccc Ece
  • Diameter:
  • Truck Model:dongfeng Howo Foton Jiefang
  • Oem No.:het
  • Place Of Origin:hen,henan ,china (mainland) China (mainland)
  • Brand Name:oem
  • Model Number:315/70r22.5
  • Materials:nature Rubber Truck Tire
  • Application:all Wheel Position Truck Tire
  • Tire Desigh:radial Truck Tire
  • Tread Depth:14.5mmm
  • Speed:m

People who shopped for this item also looked at

  • Width
  • Type
  • Truck Model
  • Tire Design
  • Price
  • Place Of Origin
  • Oem No.
  • Min Order
  • Diameter
  • Certification

 

 

 

Product Description

Exported excellent drainage performance nature rubber             truck tire with radial truck tire for sale 

The reason you will be happy to choose us:

Rich size and pattern

High quality and competitive price 

Fast delivery time

Complete certification system

Free samples

All products Huaen supply

Truck tire

Motorcycle tire 

Agriculture tire 

OTR tire 

tutyl and nature rubber inner tube 

Truck tire pattern

Paremeter list

SIZEPRLOAD INDEXSPEED

TREAD DEPTH

(MM)

MAX LOAD 

 S/D  KG

SECTION WIDTH

(MM)

OVERALL DIAMETER

(MM)

STD PRESSURE KPA(PSI)STD RIM
315/70R22.518156/153M14.53750/335031210149009.00
1100R2018152/149L16.53550/325028710879308.00

 

 Features of this truck tire pattern

-Unique tread belt structure 

-High wear resistance 

-Excellent anti-impact force

-Optimized and reinforced tire bead design

 

We have many choices for you,If you need other size or pattern,please let me know,I am looking forward to receiving your reply!

 

More pattern for truck tires

Huaen factory working environment and machinery equipment

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packing and shipping

The standard export packing we supply or as customer request. 

1.Payment term:30% prepaid and the other 70% against B/L copy  or by 100% irrevocable  L/C at sight.

2.Quality:Manufacturer standard with warranty.

3.Delivery term: Within 15-25 days after receipt of 30% prepaid.

4.Order quality:Min.1*40'HQ.

 

 

 

Company Information

About Huaen 

1.Wide product range :motorcycle and electric bicycle tyres,truck tyres,agricultural vehicle tyres and heavy equipment tyres.

2.Attained ECE,DOT and ISO9001 quality certification.

3.High quality tyre at a reasonable prices with prompt shipments and best services.

Market:

 

            Your every enquiries will be carefully and efficiently.

 

Anyang Huaen Materials ,your best tyres suppliers!

Contact us:

I am kelly,and I will be always at your service your any inquiry will be responed within12 hours. 

 

 

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Company Details
company proudcts