Welcome to 18tire.com,Guest

Discount tire direct from largest tire manufacturer lawn mower parts wholesale tire inner tube 4.50-12-8

Discount tire direct from largest tire manufacturer lawn mower parts wholesale tire inner tube 4.50-12-8

  • FOB Price:
  • US 0.70 - 10.00 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Order Quantity:
  • 100-10000 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Business:
  • Tyres,Truck Tyre,Agricultural Tyre,Engineering Machinery Tyre,Motorcycle Tyre
  • Address:
  • Northbound, East Section of Huanbin North Road, Beiguan District, Anyang, Henan, China (Mainland)

Product Detail

Quick Details
  • Type:tires,agriculture Tyre Inner Tube
  • Use:agriculture Tyre Inner Tube
  • Place Of Origin:cx,henan ,china (mainland)
  • Brand Name:oem Or Huaen
  • Model Number:4.50-12-8,3.25-16-64.00-8-64.00-12-64.00-14-64.00-16-64.50-16-10
  • Materials:nature Rubber
  • Color:black
  • Advantage:anti-wear Performance
  • Valve Model:straight,special, Bending Valve
  • Payment:tt, L/c
  • Delivery:15-20 Days
  • Certification:iso9001,3c.dot,gcc

People who shopped for this item also looked at

  • Price
  • Place Of Origin
  • Model Number
  • Min Order
  • Color
  • Brand Name
  • Type
  • Use
  • Materials
  • Advantage

   

 

Product Description

  

Anyang huaen Materials your best tyre suppliers!

The reason you will be happy to choose us:

High quality:

Our tyres have gained the ISO9001,ISO14001,3C,DOT,GCC quality certificates,exported more than 60 countries,the quality has been approved by customers and end-users all over the world.

Rigorous work environment:

Good price:

Even though we pick the best row materials and have the highest technique,we still guarantee my honor customers the low cost .The intrinstic value of our tires is much more than the price of it. 

Speed :

We will delivery trhe goods at the first time and that will bring you the convenience.

Pattern No.:

SizeValve model
3.25-16-6Special type of valve

4.00-8-6

Straight type of valve

4.00-12-6
4.00-14-6

4.00-16-6   

4.50-14-8

4.50-16-10
5.00-14-8
5.00-15-6
5.00-16-10
5.50-16-10
6.00-12-6
6.00-14-6
6.00-16-10
7.50-16-8
7.50-20-8
4.50-12-8
5.00-10-8
5.00-10-8
5.00-12-8
5.50-13-8
6.00-13-8
6.00-14-10
6.00-15-8
6.50-14-10
6.50-15-8Bending type of valve
6.50-16-12
6.50-16-12New type of valve
7.00-16-16Bending type of valve
7.50-16-16New type of valve
8.25-16-16Bending type of valve
8.25-16-12
11.00-16-16
12.00-16-16

We have many choices for you.If you need other size or pattern,please let me know,I am looking forward to receving your reply!

 

Packaging & Shipping

1.Payment term: 30% prepaid and the other 70% aganist B/L copy or 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

2.Quality:Manufcturer standard with warranty 

Delivery term:Within 15-25 days after recipt of  30% prepaid.

 Company Information

1.Anyang Huaen Materials Co., Ltd. is a professional tyre suppliers, who has been dedicating to China's tyre industry for years.We have been providing high cost effective products to a grest many cooperators all over the world.

2.We have a wide product range including motorcycle and electric bicycle tyres, truck tyres,agricultural vehicle tyres and heavy equipment tyres,ect.

3.We have our own technical ability to develop new products and make new sizes quickly to meet changing demand and provides best service in all process of purchasing ,including goods inspection ,loading,invoicing and delivery.

I am kelly,and I will be always at your service,your any inquiry will be responded within 12 hours.

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Company Details
company proudcts